Diet is a very important part of a healthy normal life. Especially for those like me who are prone to weight gain, there is no end to the think about this diet. Today I will write about a 900 calorie diet chart or low-calorie diet. According to dieticians advice, not all diets are for everyone. Your calorie needs depend on your own body weight, height, and rate of physical exertion. Again, no one can choose a very low calorie or very high-calorie diet. It depends on his/her current body weight, physical condition – like the presence or absence of any disease, sensitivity to a different type of food, etc. It is best not to follow such a low-calorie diet without consulting a specialist or a nutritionist. Then let’s not talk anymore without seeing!
As much as the 900 calorie diet chart:
As the number of carbohydrates in a low-calorie diet is reduced, so in this case fish, meat, eggs, fruit juice, soup, low-fat milk, sour yogurt, oatmeal can be eaten regularly. This kind of low-calorie diet has many advantages as well as some disadvantages. Those who follow this diet need to know the pros and cons of this diet.
The usefulness of the 900 calorie diet chart:
- The biggest advantage of this kind of diet is rapid weight loss.
- Rapidly or quickly weight loss can lead to high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol levels, heart problems, and other complex disease issues.
Disadvantages of the 900 calorie diet chart: After the benefits, let’s talk about its side effects or health risks to follow the diet. That is-
- Never start a low-calorie diet on your own without the advice of a doctor or dietitian.
- In addition to immediate symptoms like a sudden drop in blood pressure or blood sugar, chronic problems like hair loss, rough skin, or loss of skin beauty can also occur.
The most important thing is –
- The body gradually becomes weaker.
- You may have a Disinterest in work.
- Can feeling drowsy and irritable.
- Remember that being overweight is as harmful to the body as being overweight.
Some factors in charting a 900 calorie diet:
The following factors below should be kept in mind while planning a 900 kcal diet. So let’s not know about those factors!
- Taking Protein: It is important to focus on protein-rich foods like fish, meat, milk, eggs, pulses Since fewer sugars or carbohydrates are being consumed. Eggs and milk must be added to the food list every day.
- Vitamins and minerals: Regularly eat vegetables and fruits which include vitamins and minerals.
- Ideal food list: Food should be chosen from 6 groups of food groups such as sugars, carbs, fats, vitamins, minerals, and water. In this low-calorie diet, sugary foods like rice, bread, noodles, etc. should be eaten in moderation.
- Processed food: Ready-to-eat or processed foods should be avoided. This is because most of the time extra salt is included in these foods. Which is harmful to your body.
- Vegetables: Vegetables should be cooked with as little oil as possible. It is very beneficial to eat it as a boiled soup. It is better to omit potatoes from vegetables. This is because underground plants are naturally high in sugar.
- Use oil or sauce: Excess oil, spices, or sauces should not be used on fish or meat.
- Fast food should be avoided: Any kind of fast food (such as burgers, pizza, french fries, etc.), cold drinks, ice cream, coconut, nuts, almonds, potatoes, sweet potatoes, dried fruits (such as dates, dates, raisins) should be avoided.
- Sour fruit: At least 1 pickled fruit should be eaten every day. You can choose Amalaki, malta, orange, guava, etc.
900 kcal diet plan throughout the day: Let’s take a look at how the 900 kcal diet plan can be! The following are the foods to eat in the morning, noon, afternoon, night, and before going to bed:
Between morning (From 6 am–7 am):
- Red flour bread – 1
- Bowl of vegetables (except potatoes – cooked in little oil) – 1/2 bowl
- Boiled eggs – 1
- Eat fruit salad with it (10 am -11 am in the morning; around 30). But yes, it is better to take ripe mango and ripe banana.
Between noon (1 pm -2 pm):
- Rice – 1/2 cup
- Pulses – 1/2 cup
- Fish / Meat – 2 pieces (excluding broth)
- Salad – 1 cup
In the afternoon (5 pm –6 pm):
- You can eat vegetable soup except for potatoes (2-3). It is very good to boil the vegetables and sprinkle a little salt on the soup.
Between 8 pm and 10 pm:
- Corn Flakes – 1/2 cup Or oats (cooked – can be taken with vegetables, chicken, or milk) Before going bed: Sour yogurt or low-fat milk – 1/2 cup.
While this low-calorie diet is beneficial for those who want to lose a lot of weight in a very short period of time Regular exercise and walking are also very essential. Not only that but also Skipping, freehand exercise or yoga helps to lose weight fast. I am ending here today wishing you very good health.